Yes, I, too, have fallen into the low pit of despair. My expectations for the remainder of this month are not high. If I live through it all, it will be a victory. My doctor says I need to improve my sleep hygiene - get a routine, drink chamomile tea, sleep 8-9 hours a night. Ha! Here's what the rest of August looks like:
- Work furiously during the day - all while my manager and I look at each other and mutter - "how the hell are we going to get all this done?"
- Pack furiously - we move to a new apartment on Friday. Yes, as in 5 days. I'm terrified. Why so soon you ask? Continue reading.
- Return to the hellmouth, uh, I mean go home to see the family. With Mr. Man - alone - for 5 1/2 hours in flight. Did I mention my family?
- Three days later be a single parent while my wife trains back in the Midwest.
- The day my wife returns, entertain one house guest (during a move) for 6 days. There may be another potential houseguest for an evening.
- Celebrate my wife's 36th birthday. Damn, we're getting old.
- Perhaps you've read of my wife's mood? It's been ugly here.
1 comment:
good luck!
sleep is a good thing. hope you can get some.
~GoGo
Post a Comment