It's been a few years since he had to take antibiotics, particularly amoxicillin. I forgot this. Not for long, though. Mr. Man has plenty of energy on an ordinary day. On this stuff it's like he's amped up on speed. He never stops talking or moving. I am so overstimulated I could cry or just grab the bottle of Bushmills that's up in the pantry.
It's officially 8:49 and he's not close to being asleep. There's no school tomorrow. My wife is a saint and no doubt will be going for a long walk when I get home from work.
In food news, I emptied the contents of the fridge and came up with a tasty stir fry. I'm extremely fond of soy curls in stir fry and I've become quite good at making tasty sauces that thicken.

I also made seitan cutlets today for the first time. They're so tasty that there's only one of them left. Mr. Man totally dug them.
No comments:
Post a Comment